Getting "Outsiders"

Since our projects are relevant to today's society, would it not make sense for everyday people to see them? People other than our class peers, like parents, friends, or even people in a relative field to our projects, can see our posts and comment on our progress. Having an opinion outside of my statistics class can give me a better angle to present my data and make my project more appealing. I plan on getting my parents and possibly a real estate agent to see my blog and comment on my posts, especially the real estate agent. Having their opinion will give me an inside edge on the real estate field and to make sure what I present will be significant to our audience.

1 comments:

alexdee | April 27, 2009 at 8:40 AM

I think this is a great idea. By getting people related to your topic outside of class to take a look at your blog, you can pull of an amazing presentation. It will also give you an upper hand in the background knowledge of your topic.

Post a Comment