Changes to my Toolbox (Part 2)

So I changed my toolbox the first time in order to make it look professional. Turns out, I tried a little too hard doing so. Some of the explanations were a little hard to understand if the reader didn't know much about statistics. What I did was tone down the terms I used and made them easier to understand. Instead of finding prices of homes currently on sale, I have decided to find prices of houses bought since it will be much easier to find. I narrowed down my search to where I will collect my data from, and that is from Latter & Blum Inc/Realtors®. I will call their office in Metairie to find the prices of homes bought in the New Orleans area recently. Also, I changed the "who" of my project from the houses in New Orleans to the homebuyers themselves that have bought homes in the New Orleans area. If I'm trying to make my project relative to today's world, it must relate to the people.

1 comments:

alexdee | March 27, 2009 at 8:28 AM

I agree, while the toolbox should be professional, it also has to be universal. Anyone who reads it should be able to understand it, but still learn something. Good job!

Post a Comment